2013 International Expedition to Argentina
The cadets have returned from the Expedition in Argentina.
To view photos and read updates of the International Expedition to Argentina visit the RCAC Expeditions - Expeditions des CAD RAC
READ THE LATEST ON-TARGET – Fall / Winter 2013
35 pages of exciting articles written by cadets, CIC officers, League members, volunteers and parents.
This issue includes:
- Army Cadets have a new Colonel Commandant … page 3
- Canada’s Most Outstanding Army Cadet…page 4
- National Expedition to Haida Gwaii…pages 8 & 9
- Encounters With Canada…page 24
- The Vimy Foundation – An oportunity for Cadets…page 32
- Apply for the Gerard Buckley Cadet Fund by Dec 15th…page 3
and many more, in the biggest issue yet!
CLICK on image below to download publication:
For copies of this issue or previous publications you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
EF Educational Tours is working closely with various Army Cadet Corps to tour Vimy Ridge, Juno Beach, and other battlefields where heroes fought to liberate Europe. These tours instill a strong sense of remembrance and bring young Canadians through a journey into our nation’s past.
Please call Natalie McEwen at 1-800-387-1460 today to learn more about our Canada’s History Tours.
THE WATCHES ARE IN STOCK
PURCHASE YOUR RCAC WATCH TODAY!
UPDATE - NO DELAY on orders
An inventory of watches has been received. If you have already placed an order your watch will be shipped to you very soon. The September 1st cut-off date, stated on the order form is no longer applicable (see link to revised order form below). Orders are accepted at any time and watches will be shipped immediately now that they are in stock.
Place your orders now to prepare for year-end events or for any other occasion.
The RCAC slim-line watch has Seiko movements, 24K gold plating on its face, an engraved case back and a designer Speidel leather band which is being offered in black and red. The watch will be delivered in an RCAC embossed velveteen collector’s box.
Wear one yourself or order a few as a great gift idea for presentations at any Army Cadet events. Order a few at a time to have them on hand for various occasions.
This offer is available to anyone who has been or is involved with Army Cadets. Let your fellow League members, officers, staff, cadets, volunteers and past cadets know about this opportunity.
Army Cadets in the news
We invite you to share the news stories from your local publications. Submit them by e-mail to email@example.com
- Burnham-On-Sea army cadet to represent UK at expedition in Canada - Burnham-On-Sea - An army cadet from Burnham-On-Sea is set to represent the UK at a expedition in Canada. Cdt L/Cpl Prewett, an army cadet from Burnham, has been …
- The expedition of a lifetime for Taylor Hutchings - Newfoundland and Labrador Compass - The expedition is sponsored by the Army Cadet League of Canada and the Department of National Defence. It is classified as an “activity challenging …
- Where Canada’s Olympians get their start - Bay Today - Desfosses from 5470 Air Cadet, Sqn in North Bay competed along with 84 Sea, Army and Air cadets from across Ontario this past weekend at the …
- Cadet marksmen show fine form in Prince George - Williams Lake Tribune - Army cadets Colton Johnson (left), Corbin Abercrombie, Vincent Beaudoin, Sheldon Samra, Alexander Eves and Cpt. Mary Crawford were in Prince …
- Local biathletes advance to nationals as a former cadet competes in Sochi - SooToday.com - The Algoma Rod and Gun club was host to the 2014 Cadet Biathlon Provincial Championship last weekend, hosting the team relay races Saturday …
- Biathletes fare well at provincials - Williams Lake Tribune - That’s what three Williams Lake army cadets — Joshua Tucker, Olund Mork and Noah Brenner — were up to this past weekend when they competed …
- Local Cadet among top teen marksmen in Canada - Belleville Intelligencer - The 16-year-old St. Theresa Secondary School student is currently one of the top Army Cadet marksmen in Canada and recently qualified for the …
- Sculptor chosen for Currie statue - Strathroy Age Dispatch - The Army Cadet League of Canada was instrumental in the fundraising efforts to assist the General Sir Arthur Currie Memorial Project – a volunteer …
- Cadets put skills to the test - Delhi News Record – The members of Royal Canadian Army Cadet Corps, 2853 Simcoe Legion used GPS and compasses to track movements, used military snowshoes to …
- Burns night was about celebrations - Lifestyles Publications – New served with the British Army in multiple conflicts before he immigrated to Canada. He later became involved with the army cadets. Tolles did a …
- Reservist Rooks retires after 50 years - Lifestyles Publications – … but he also influenced generations of young people through his involvement with the Princess Patricia Canadian Light Infantry (PPCLI) Army Cadets …
- Cadets mark milestone - Marlborough Express – Cadets from New Zealand, Canada and Australia will hone their skills in flying, tramping, sailing, shooting and medical evacuation scenarios.
- Cadets in major exercise at Waiouru - Radio New Zealand – Some 1200 cadets and officers, including 120 from Australia and Canada, are taking part in a range of activities including flying, sailing and tramping.
- Cadets move back to old stomping grounds - Chatham Daily News – When representatives from the Army Cadet League of Canada visited the 59 Highlanders last September, she took the opportunity to ask if it was …
- Video : Noah Wickenheiser represented his mom, Hayley, in Ottawa to accept the flag she will be carrying at Sochi. Wickenheiser was thrilled for his mom calling it “the coolest thing in the world”.
- Local cadet corps celebrating 92 years - By Emily Wessel on December 12, 2013
- Army News (National) | Canadian Army | Article | Cadet Program … - The Cadets Program has evolved into a dynamic, inclusive and accessible program for Canada’s youth
- Home News Logan Stoneburg selected to lead Port Perry Cadet… durhamregion.com - Logan is the 107th cadet leader in the 115-year history of the #41 Port Perry High School Royal Canadian Army Cadet Corps. He replaces Chief …
- Lyle Johnson receives prestigious military award - oose Jaw Times-Herald - It was Admiral Jennifer Bennett, Canadian Chief of Reserves and Cadets with the Canadian Armed Forces. She told Johnson of Moose Jaw that he …
- 2335 Port Elgin Army Cadet Corps marks 65th anniversary - Sackville Tribune Post - Although the Canadian military continues to provide funding for the Army Cadet League of Canada programs, the promotion of the military as a career …
|Provincial and Territorial Branches||Partners & Supporters|
|ACLC Alberta||Dept. of National Defence & Canadian Forces|
|ACLC British Columbia||cadets.ca|
|ACLC Manitoba||Air Cadet League of Canada|
|ACLC New Brunswick||Navy League|
|ACLC Nova Scotia|
|ACLC Ontario||Contact Us|