The Army Cadet League of Canada
Please note that the National Office has moved to
1505 Laperriere Avenue, Suite 201 Ottawa, ON K1Z 7T1
To reach us by phone dial toll free: 1-877-276-9223
View our contact page to access the employee directory.
COMMUNITY – CADETS CORPS – CADETS
The Army Cadet League of Canada is a civilian non-profit organization working in partnership with the Canadian Forces to support the Royal Canadian Army Cadet program in promoting and fostering leadership, citizenship, self-reliance, physical fitness, and respect for others in Canadian youth.
The Army Cadet Honour Code: I resolve, as a member of the Royal Canadian Army Cadets, that I shall aspire to become a citizen of the highest integrity in my community; I shall strive for success in my studies, to be considerate of all persons and their property, and to achieve the highest physical, mental, spiritual and moral standards as a Citizen of Canada.
The Army Cadet League of Canada, a civilian nonprofit organization, commits to support the Army Cadets by working in partnership with local communities and the Canadian Forces in the development of policies and methods for achieving the aims and objectives of the Canadian Cadet Movement in general, and the Royal Canadian Army Cadets in particular.
Encourage army cadets to become better Canadians through citizenship and leadership training.
The Army Cadet League of Canada (League) was officially formed in 1971 to work with the Department of National Defence (DND) in support of army cadets and has a branch office in each of the 10 provinces and the Northern region.
The League is the supervisory sponsor for more than 400 cadet corps across Canada. With the aid of each branch office, the League ensures financial, accommodations and transportation support for programs and services not provided by the Department of National Defence to more than 19,000 Army cadets.
- Encourage and promote interest in and support for the Royal Canadian Army Cadets.
- Facilitate and recommend the formation of army cadet corps.
- Assist in the recruitment of cadet instructors and participate in the recruitment of cadets.
- Provide and supervise local sponsors.
- Ensure that the Army Cadet Program is adventure-oriented, challenging, consistent with our aims and relevant to present society.
- Collect, receive, hold and invest funds and property from contributions, gifts, grants, subscriptions or legacies and use such funds, subject to the donor’s direction, for the benefit of the Royal Canadian Army Cadets.
- Protect the overall interests of the Army Cadet League of Canada.
- Coordinate and influence effective support of Army Cadet Corps at all levels.
Charitable Organization Number: BN 108071564
New Partnership Announcements
The Army Cadet League of Canada has reccently partnered up with the Young Citizen’s Foundation to offer one annual scholarship to Senior Cadets across Canada.
or visit www.youngcitizensfoundation.ca
|Provincial and Territorial Branches||Partners & Supporters|
|ACLC Alberta||Dept. of National Defence & Canadian Forces|
|ACLC British Columbia||cadets.ca|
|ACLC Manitoba||Air Cadet League of Canada|
|ACLC New Brunswick||Navy League|
|ACLC Nova Scotia|
|ACLC Ontario||Contact Us|