Happily married for 39 years to CIC Captain Randy Bach….proud parent of two grown children Jennifer and Adam, our daughter’s partner Chris, our daughter-in-law Danna, granddaughter Aria Rose, grandson Logan Alexander and grandpuppy ‘Hunter.’
Although retired now, a seasoned Senior Manager with 40+ years management experience in various capacities, 29+ as a Senior Executive in Canada’s oldest retail chain The Hudson’s Bay Company. Well earned reputation for taking on new projects and managing them successfully from concept through implementation, bringing increased efficiency and profitability. A high-energy and result-oriented multi-tasker with excellent decision-making skills who can build a cohesive unit from diverse people. Thrives on challenges and works well under pressure.
Has been volunteering on the ‘parent’ side of the Army Cadet League in various capacities for the past 18+ years. Currently the National President of the Army Cadet League of Canada, and Past President of the Army Cadet League (BC Branch.) Sits as a member of the National Cadet Council (NCC), sits as a member of Cadet Program Management Committee (CPMC), is Chair of the Army Cadet League National Council (NC) and Army Cadet League Executive Council (EC).
- Chair – Support Committee, 2812 Surrey, from 2002 to 2007
- Chair – Support Committee, 2277 Langley, from 2009 to 2010 *New Corps startup
- Chair – Support Committee, 1867 Delta, from 2011 to 2012 *New Corps startup
- Chair – Support Committee, 3300 Surrey, from Sept 2012 to Oct 2013 *New Corps startup
- Auditor on the board of 2277 from 2010 to 2018
- Auditor on the board of 1867 from 2012 to 2018
- Auditor on the board of 3300 from 2012 to 2018
- 2012 awarded Queen Elizabeth II, Diamond Jubilee Medal, for service
- 2014 Awarded ‘Chief of Defence Staff Citation’
- 2020 Nominated for Sovereign’s Medal for Volunteers, not yet presented due to Covid